Outsourcing How To Get There Quicker with Outsourcing ─ Outsourcing has taken a different tone than when it all began in the technology world. Because of the tremendous need for labor in the second half of the 20th Century for manufacturing, American companies turned to Asia for help. As the industry moved to Internet services and applications, new product cycles were shortened and the bulk of the labor force in nature changed. Today the majority of products are Internet and application orientated. The development skills needed are now in America and in abundance from recent generations who are growing up with them. As a result, startups have more options for the basic organization requirements in the structure.
- Blog: The Vulnerability of Small Businesses
- The Vulnerability of Small Businesses
- Business News Weekly ─ July 6, 2020
- In the News: YouTube Sharpens its Analytics, Facebook Splashes the Cash for Video Creators, and Google Makes Search Listings Free
- When The CEO Starts Every Sentence With “I”, You Are In Trouble!! — Law #9