Some critics are writing off high tech manufacturing in the U.S. To get a different view of this, I had the pleasure of talking with Has Patel to help put down the statement, “U.S. Manufacturing is dead”. Has Patel is heavily involved in U.S. in various elements in U.S. manufacturing as CEO of his own company, Infologic and is a member of the very interesting program initiated by the present government administration. This program can be another channel for startups for raising funds.
- Blog: Marketing and the Web
- Social Media By Generation: Which Platforms Each Age Group Is Using
- Business News Weekly ─ November 11, 2019
- Growth Of A Company Requires Having People Who Can Continue To Make Necessary Changes In Their Style And Objectives!! ─ Law #74
- Blog: Accounts Receivable—Who Is Really the Culprit?